0-2 years experience in a business environment (Financial), with strong analytical skills and some project management experience. With a proven ability to lead change and deliver results. An individual who can quickly process the project brief, and who is able to analyses and execute it effectively.
Vacancies available for Non-Voice (Data Research) projects
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ability to analyze projects and understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Identify and specify usage requirements with key stakeholders to meet customer needs
- Act as the primary contact point on this area of expertise
- Identifies, assesses, and reviews usage with a view to presenting strategic insights
- Ensure timely and complete resolution of queries from internal customers
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Able to interact with the clients within India and abroad
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of various security types Bonds, Equity, Fixed Income (Corporate Bonds, Government Bonds, ABS-MBS, and Structured Bonds, etc.), Loans, Preferred Securities, ETFs, and Bond Pricing and Analytics.
- Understanding of Corporate Actions
- Operations related to financial instruments
- Fixed income securities
- Mortgage Back Security
- Asset Back Security
- Money market instruments
Desired Candidate Profile
||Financial Services, Global Financial Information Provider, BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
||ITES/ BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
||Process Flow Analyst
||(UG – Any Graduate) AND (PG – Any PG Course)
||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM and 9:30 AM to 6:30PM
Please Note You Can Send also your Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org