MATS (Municipal Action Tracking Service) tracks disclosures for portfolios of US Muni entities.
The primary focus is to cover a comprehensive number of Muni Actions enacted by the issuer and ensure that they are transmitted to the user accurately and in a structured manner for ease of application either as a data feed or email alerts.
Who uses MATS?
We have a comprehensive coverage for all the muni events/disclosure. The service is focused towards the following client groups –
- Risk Managers
- Front Desk Research
- Portfolio Managers
- Syndicate Desk
- Fund Managers
- Hedge Funds
The challenge is that information in such disclosures are the key for the traders / dealers and fund managers to quantify the qualitative information and building that bridge is what defines the changes in the pricing of asset. Key benefits include –
- Monitor all updates announced for continuing disclosure events
- XML feed for defined events.
- Coverage includes 80(+) Muni Action types.
- Data granularity which calibrates the impact of the event.
- Data based on defined identifiers or entities (ticker) mapped in our database for a client.
- Highlighting the hidden information and comprehensive analysis.
- Ensure accuracy in any change.
- Positive identification of issues.
- XML delivered via FTP/ API
- FTP can be FactEntry hosted or client hosted
- Frequency is daily overnight Eastern Time within 24 hours of announcement
- Next day before the markets opens
- Front end for the data is www.MuniAlerts.com