Monitors corporate actions information on the portfolio of global issuers.
CATS (Corporate Actions Tracking Service) monitors corporate actions information on the portfolio of global issuers. Data is sourced directly from the stock exchanges and issuers. All the announcements transmitted to clients are verified from the original source documents.
Who uses CATS?
CATS provides our clients with information that is critical in minimising operational risk and processing crucial investment decisions with information on financial restructuring and debt issue events.
Typical CATS users are –
- Market Data
- Risk Management
- Trading Desk
- Fixed Income Research
- Structured Finance
- Liability Management
CATS can be provided as a defined XML or CSV feed solution in line with clients’ portfolios to enable straight through processing to existing client applications. CATS deliver over 200 data points which facilitate –
- Up-to-data and accurate corporate actions information
- Detailed summary on the terms of an event
- Settlement timetable relevant to the corporate actions
- Mergers & Acquisition announcements
- Bond Called
- Bond Repurchase / Partial Redemption
- Debt Restructure
- Coupon Restructure
- XML delivered via FTP/ API
- FTP can be FactEntry hosted or client hosted
- Frequency is daily overnight Eastern Time within 24 hours of announcement
- Next day before the markets opens
- Front end for the data is www.CAalerts.com