FactEntry (FE) was founded in 2007 by ex-Markit Group employees.
We identified a gap in the Fixed Income and Credit Derivatives markets for high quality, accurate data and solutions across various asset classes - data that is critical for accurate pricing and valuation of credit instruments, and reduction of operational risk. .
In 2009, FE build a relationship with Thomson Reuters - the premier online global provider of financial information, providing information to the clients globally and developing new reference products for better calibration of risk. .
In the ever changing climate it is pertinent that Portfolio Managers can accurately value their Fixed Income and Credit Derivatives portfolios and the risks each security is exposed to, therefore it's critical to accurately capture key covenants, backbone to Reference Data Management.
• Simple callable structures to exotic coupon formulas - FE FIDO product
• Changes to the underlying debt issue by an issuer using - FE TED product
• Monitoring corporate actions which impact bonds or CDS - FE CATS product
• Cross asset mapping for risk management or exposure on an entity - FE MIS product
• Manage reference database for clients on contract - FE RIM product
• Bespoke product development for credit products
All research is supported with documents - an unparalleled combination to meet the needs of our clients. .
We understand financial markets are increasingly developing complex debt instruments to minimize risk and maximize returns. .
Our Team, led by industry experts, is therefore constantly evolving our processes to ensure they are in line with market trends and requirements, and are committed to developing innovative, industry-leading methodologies for capturing high quality, dependable data at minimal cost to our clients. .
For further information on FactEntry please mail: email@example.com